Monday, March 12, 2012

sorry for the delay...

My plants are still doing very well. I will be updating my blog this week.

Meyer Lemon Tree : I burned off all my flowers and plants by over fertilizing. But, I have brand new leafs growing and look very healthy.

Temple Orange Tree: I do have some tiny fruit forming and growing. They are really small now, but I will watch them as they grow.

Top Hat Blueberry Plant: I have just started to water this plant again to see if it will break dormancy. I think that I'm starting to see some new leaf growth. I will post some pictures of it soon.

Banana plants: They are all doing ok, but my two basjoo plants are getting a lot of mites. I will have to spray them down. I may place them outside all day this next weekend as the weather is much better now. These are pretty hardy so they should do fine even if the temperature drops a little. My other two banana plants are doing really well.

Australian cherry : It is growing very well and may start flowering soon. I see some buds, but probably won't open for another couple weeks.

Tree tomato plant: It had a couple flowers, but they fell off. There is new leaf growth so maybe it just need to grow and be stronger to bear fruit.

Tangerine tree: Is still growing, but not that quickly. It is healthy.

Fig tree: I have just started watering it hoping to break it out of dormancy. It may take a few days to show any signs of growth or anything.

Lemon Guava plant: It seems to be growing, but I can't really tell. It is healthy though. I hear that it may start growing faster soon.

I'll make sure to post some photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment