Sunday, October 23, 2011

My little indoor garden is growing!

I did some research on citrus trees as I really want to grow one. I had looked at one before, but it was about $30 and I ended up being trigger shy on purchasing it.

But I found some great information on another blog about this site:  www.directgardening.com
They are rated very highly and have a great assortment of plants, trees, etc to order and grow.

And on top of that the prices are very good.

They have tons of information on all they sell and have a vast variety as well.

I felt very confident ordering from them and ordered myself a Dwarf Tangerine tree.

I should be getting it in about 2 weeks.

I'm pretty excited as I hear they emit a wonderful fragrance and they should produce fruit in my first season.

I'll update again once I receive my small tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment