Wednesday, November 9, 2011

banana plants update!

So, its been a while since I gave you an update on my banana plants. I figured I'd show you a couple pictures. They have been growing, rather slowly now, but they are growing.

Musa Basjoo
This is my basjoo plant #1. If you look in the middle it has almost fully opened a leaf. Proud of this plant as it had suffered so much early on. Its funny, but these seem to grow and open and then grow up and out.

Musa Basjoo
This is my basjoo plant #2. You can see in the middle there a plant is almost half way grown and opened. The warm weather in the sunroom has really helped.

Super Dwarf Cavendish
This is my Super Dwarf Cavendish plant #1. It seems to be doing well as it is about to unroll a leaf. It is leaning a little, not sure why, but is still very healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Tommyg!


    Great stuff, and I enjoyed your video. I started my own blog about my success with indoor plants...


    http://thehollyberrylady.blogspot.com


    Hope to see more good stuff from you soon...


    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! Ill make sure to visit it regularly.

    ReplyDelete