Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's sprouting update!

Hi guys.
I know it's been a while since my last post, but I have been pretty busy with my photography business. It is really taking up most of my time. But, I have not forgotten my plants and have been taking care of them daily. I wanted to show you a few pictures of my plants that have grown flowers or fruits.

Here you go:
Tree Tomato Plant flowering
 I have never seen the Tree Tomato Plant fruiting before. The flower is pretty cool with some nice colors on the inside. As this plant tends to grow very quickly I will have to keep my eye on it. The Tomato looking fruit develops from the flower.

Tree Tomato Plant flowering

Temple Orange plant trying to fruit
Now, I am not positive, but I think those are temple oranges getting ready to grow. I can see that on all the other flowers the stem had fallen off. On these two images they have a flat end to them. So I'm hoping these will grow into big fruit. I'll have to see what happens.

Temple Orange plant trying to fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment