Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nursed my basjoo back to health!!

I'm excited to say that I have somehow nursed my small damaged basjoo back to health.
I woke up this morning and noticed that it had a small growth in the middle and thought "its going to try to grow a leaf"!!

Here is a picture taken this morning and this afternoon.



The change in color and lighting is due to the fact that in the morning it was taken with natural sunlight and the second picture was with the overhead light on. But you can see that in about 10 hrs it grew a little.

I hope it continues to do well.

I was fortunate enough to be sent a second basjoo plant from the seller in case this one died as it was badly damaged.

I hope that one comes in better shape and thrives.  I went and bought another pot for the new plant and some Perlite as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment