Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More flowers on my Meyer Lemon Tree.

More flowers on my Meyer Lemon Tree.

I woke up this mornin and found four more flowers opened up on my Meyer Lemon Tree. Last night I knew there were a couple getting ready to open, but I wasn't expecting them to open so soon. As the tree is still quite small I'm not going to hand pollinate these flowers and just let them grow on their own.

There are two more clusters forming as well which should turn into flowers in probably two weeks. I will allow those to grow as well.

In addition to that there are two tiny clusters on the tree as well, so I guess that I will have plenty of flowers on my tree for the next couple months at least.

When I get home later today I will update this post with a few pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment